As we count the hours to the New Year, we also count the days leading to the school’s 15th Foundation Week Celebration. Before we know it, it is already February and the thought excites us!
In preparation for its 15th Year Foundation Celebration, Stonyhurst Southville International School – Malarayat campus presents “I Love SSISM Video Competition”. Open to all students and alumni of SSISM, this video-making competition must highlight things one loves about Stonyhurst Southville – Malarayat.
• Participant/s of this competition may be a student or an alumni of SSIS Malarayat.
• Any participant may join as an individual or part of a group. Groups may be composed of friends, classmates, or family members.
• A participant is allowed to submit only one entry.
• There are no limitations to the creation of the video (in terms of shooting, editing, etc.) as long as the idea belongs to the participant/s registered.
Contest Mechanics and Guidelines
1. Create a video with the theme “I Love SSISM”.
2. The video entry must showcase Stonyhurst Southville International School – Malarayat Campus; featuring the things you love about the institution.
3. It may be in any form (story, brief documentary, personal video blog, music video, etc.) as long as it will depict the given theme.
4. Duration of the video may have a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 5 minutes.
5. It must be in a popularly supported video format (.mpg, .mp4, .wmv)
1. Content (40%). This criterion pertains to the storyline and/or structure of your video. This includes the following: a. Script/story b. Creativity c. Originality d. Coherence
2. Technical Excellence (30%). This section pertains to the technical aspects of the video such as: a. Visual creativity b. Cinematography c. Sound design and soundtrack d. Editing e. Effective use of special effects
3. Overall Quality (30%). This section asks the questions, “Did the video affect you?” “Did the video produce an emotional response?” “Is it compelling?” The following areas are considered:
a. Overall impression
b. Enjoyment factor
d. Replay value
Celebrate with us and get cool prizes!
Deadline of Entries: February 5, 2022 (Friday).