Stonyhurst Southville International School – Malarayat / Lipa City Campus (SSISM) invites parents and guardians to a Free Webinar on June 13, 2020 (Saturday) at 10 AM.
In this meeting, the SSISM Team will discuss the school’s plans for next Academic Year. This includes opening of classes, the modalities of learning to be used, curriculum, class schedules and other details.
To give you an overview, here are the points for discussion:
- Academic Calendar and Opening of Classes
- Learning Modalities (Full Online /00% Online, Blended Learning / Mixed Mode (50% Online & 50% Face to Face with Social Distancing), Face to Face Instruction
- International Curriculum and Sample Class Schedules
- Technology, Technological Support and other Student Needs (devices/Gadgets, Learning Materials)
- Online Code of Conduct (Recommended Dress Code, General Online Etiquette,Communication Protocols)
- School Fees
- Student Services and Support (Admissions and Documents Request, Registration and Enrolment , Virtual Library, Online Counselling, Online Sponsorship, Communication)
- Safety Protocols
If interested, please fill out the form on our Official Webpage – “Sign Up for a FREE WEBINAR and Other Inquiries” located at this link: https://stonyhurst.edu.ph/malarayat/. We will send you details (platform and link of the meeting) and other instructions for the Free Webinar. We hope to see you soon. Thank you very much!