B – BENCHMARKED INTERNATIONAL CURRICULUM
- Fully Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, (WASC) USA
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Standards, USA
- Mid-Continental Research Education and Learning (McRel)
- UK Standards and Singapore Standards for Math and Science
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Common Core State Standards for English
- Pennsylvania Learning Standards for International Early Childhood Education Department
- Cambridge Curriculum for International Junior High School Certificate Program
- UK patterned International Senior High School Diploma Program
E – EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATIONAL METHODOLOGIES, STRATEGIES, AND BEST PRACTICES
- Understanding by Design (UbD)
- Positive Learning Environment through Discipline (PLED)
- Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLR’s)
- Differentiated Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment (DCIA)
- Brain-Based Compatible Learning
- Strategic Program for Emergent Literacy via Learning Shops (SPELLS)
- Giftedness through Interdisciplinary Educational Strategies (GIDES)
- Relevant Integrated Curriculum for High School (RICH)
- Kinesthetic Intelligence Program (KIP)
- Creativity, Action, and Service (CAS)
- Center for Excellence in Reading in partnership with Scholastic Inc.
S – SPORTS, VALUES, AND INTERESTS DEVELOPMENT
- Sports Development. Aside from Physical Education being part of the curriculum, year-long training is conducted for Football, Basketball, and Volleyball for varsity trainees and players. Football classes are also offered from Grades 1-6, as an extra curricular activity.
- Values Formation. Values formation is enhanced through the following: Values Excellence Program, Good Manners Program, Values Convocation Activities, Good Citizen Program, Emotional Quotient/ Achievers Core Training (EQ/ACT), and Stonyhurst Southville for Others (SSFO) Outreach Program.
- Interests Enhancement. Interest Club Offerings include Journalism / Publication, Theater Arts, Glee Club, Dance, Ballet, Robotics, Culinary Arts, Visual Arts, Public Speaking (Model United Nations Assembly and Harvard Model Congress) and Leadership (Duke of Edinburgh, International Award and Asian Federation of Student Leaders).
T – TRUSTED AND GLOBALLY-RECOGNIZED LEARNING INSTITUTION
- Track Record of Excellence in Metropolitan Achievement Test (MAT), Stanford Achievement Test (SAT), Standards-Based Assessment Test (SBA), and Scholastic Reading Inventory (SRI).
- Partnership with National and International Affiliates include University of Sunderland (United Kingdom), Southern New Hampshire University (USA), Arkansas State University (USA), Jimei University (China), International College of Hotel Management (Australia), Southville International School and Colleges (SISC), Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities (SISFU), South Mansfield College (SMC), South SEED-LPDH College